Sunday, March 4, 2012

Weekend

Friday Night!!!

This Friday I went for first day in my life to a Veggie restaurant in Valencia.
The food was good so...maybe the quantity was not enough. However the company was Great!!!

Of course I chose a casual and comfy outfit, I hope you like it and that you drop me a line with your comments.



 

  

Boot: Diesel
Skirt: Blanco
Laether Jacket: Naf-Naf
Shirt: Massimo Dutti
Purse: Primark
Scarf: Joe Zapata
Maxi-necklace: Blanco
Ring: Accessorize 

Saturday:


It was a fantastic shopping day. I went to Primark to Castellón, and I chose an Indie Look, maybe I had a forecast about the day, and I felt more India than Cowgirl, hahaha.
Like in the Economic University, this is my brief analysis:

The Objectve: Amazing fashion, amazing prices!!!
My mission: To renew my closet with all colors of this season.
My result: Springtime just arrived at home!!! I'm so excited!!!


Primark- Castellón
Primark- Castellón
Primark-Castellón


Sunday:

In Spain we say: "All's well that ends well" and this is the best set phrase to describe my Sunday!!!

I have been in L'Eliana, my parents have a fantastic house there, and I love this place, perhaps because, this is my Holiday's House, and I spend the best weather, the best "paellas" and the best time there...

Today, I wear some clothes of my purchases... Do you like my outfit?¿? Awaiting your comments! ;-)

Lot of love!!!








Trousers: Primark
Pullover: Primark
Bracelet & Necklace: Primark
Shoes: Bershka
Purse: Mango
Sunglasses: Calvin Klein






2 comments:

Alice Barton said...

You look so good!!!!!!! xxx
loooove your recent purchases!!
Alice Barton ♥ The Mow Way

Anonymous said...

Estás guapísima,preciosa,genial,d categ,etc....!!!!!!!!!ggg